Northup Wiley is the creative spirit behind Beowurks and BeoEarth. We rely on open-source libraries and frameworks to generate our software applications. We recognize that each application, whether on the desktop, web or mobile platform, represents our opinion of your requirements. In order to minimize the gaps between our interpretations and your requirements, we use the below techniques:
- Release early, release often.
- Have the customer using the application as soon as possible in order to provide practical feedback.
- Communicate . . . a lot.
By the way, we also contribute to the open-source movement with our own projects:
- BeoBasis (https://www.beowurks.com/applications/single/BeoBasis); Java library for use by other Java Swing applications and Java servlets.
- BeoZip (https://www.beowurks.com/applications/single/BeoZip); Java application that backs up data into Zip files while also providing additional archiving utilities.
- JEquity (https://www.beowurks.com/applications/single/JEquity); Java application for tracking equity and stock values.
- PolyJen (https://www.beowurks.com/applications/single/PolyJen); Java application that predicts chain-growth polymerization (specifically oxyalkylation) reactions while minimizing expensive laboratory experimentation.
- Trash Wizard (https://www.beowurks.com/applications/single/Trash-Wizard); C# application that helps in maintaining your hard drive space.